! Open Enrollment Events
The following events are available for prospective 9th graders:
- Showcase Night: December 3, 6:30 in the auditorium. No reservation required.
- Breakfast with the Principal: Parents will have an opportunity to meet with our Principal, Don Stensrud, and ask questions about Fairview. Click here to make a reservation.
- Fairview Experience: This event is designed for incoming freshmen to experience Fairview. Click here to make a reservation.
- Parent Tours: Parent Tours take place during the Fairview Experience and are conducted by an Administrator. Come see Fairview and get your questions answered. No reservation required.
For more information, check the flyer here.
! Fall Finals Schedule 2015
The finals schedule for fall 2015 is as shown below. Each day will follow this schedule:
- 8:05 – 9:25 AM — Tutoring time / Makeup testing
- 9:30 – 11:30 AM — Testing Block #1
- 11:30 – 12:25 PM — Lunch Block
- 12:30 – 2:30 PM — Testing Block #2
Tests will take place in the following order:
Day Test 1 Test 2 Monday 12/14 Period 3 Period 8 Tuesday 12/15 Period 2 Period 6 Wednesday 12/16 Period 1 Period 7 Thursday 12/17 Period 4 Period 5 Friday 12/18 Make-ups Teacher Grading
Any tests that need to be scheduled outside the assigned time must be pre-scheduled with the teacher.
! Pack the Truck!
Please bring in your canned goods in your 3rd period classes to help families in need. The Emergency Family Assistance Association (EFAA) will have a truck here on Friday, December 4th. Let's Pack the Truck full of canned food!!!
! Dear Santa Letters
The holidays are approaching so it's time for Dear Santa! Every year, Fairview partners with the Cheyenne River Youth Project to bring the holidays to the Cheyenne River Reservation in Eagle Butte, South Dakota. Kids write letters to "Santa" and ask for gifts for the holidays. These letters are sent out to different parts of the world, and Fairview is the biggest contributor to the project. Students can pick up letters during their lunch periods (now through December 9th) and help bring the holidays to kids only a few hours away. Once letters are picked up, you can get (new) gifts from the wish list and wrap them! Letters need to either be taped onto the gift or the letter number needs to be written visibly on the package. Gifts must be brought to FHS by the morning of Thursday, December 10th. Thank you for joining our Fairview community in helping another community only a few hours away! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
! Share-A-Coat Program
Fairview is teaming up with the Boulder Valley Rotary Club in the Share-A-Coat program to provide warm clothing to those in needs. We are collecting coats, hats, mittens, and boots until December 5th. It is a Boulder Valley School District competition. Bring in your warm winter clothing and help Fairview win first prize while keeping our community warm! Donations box is at the top of the school.