Don't worry, you don't really have a dead pixel on your screen.
Fairview has a variety of curricular pathways for students to follow. We offer courses at the College Preparatory (CP), Pre-International Baccalaureate (IB), IB, Advanced, Advanced Placement (AP) and IB levels. We offer students the option of taking a combination of courses ranging from all CP, some AP/IB, or full IB Diploma. We have created a comprehensive curricular pathway guide which serves as an excellent point of reference to students as they develop their academic four-year plan.
- Academic advisement and consultation
- Curriculum and school wide system planning and support
- Assistance in resolving academic difficulties
- Help with course selection
- Classroom guidance ICAP instruction
- Encouragement and celebration of success
Infinite Campus - BVSD's system to keep track of student records, including profile information, schedules, grades, and similar information.
NAVIANCE - software that helps students create a 4-year plan for deciding which courses to take during their years at Fairview.