Course Offerings and Selection Process
Fairview Schedule Change Policy
and Schedule Adjustment Dates
When selecting courses each year, remember that course selection is a team process that involves you, your parents, your counselor, and your teachers. But primarily...YOU ARE IN CHARGE! Consider your long-range and career goals and continue to refer to the BVSD HS Graduation Requirements and College Entrance Requirements to make sure you're on track!
Course Registration Forms
Use these helpful worksheets to plan your four years and keep track of credits!
Other Helpful Information
1) Course Offerings at Fairview
- Course Description Guide - contains information on ALL courses offered at Fairview as part of the college preparatory and advanced (weighted) level curricula that consist of Pre IB, IB, AP, and additional advanced courses.
- IB Curricular Pathways - guide to courses offered in the Fairview Honors Program. Use the flowcharts to help you map a path of courses that prepare you for AP and IB exams.
2) Course Offerings Outside of Fairview
- Career and Technical Education (CTE) of Boulder offers vocational programs and courses that satisfy some elective requirements. Some of these classes offer Front Range Community College (FRCC) credit. See Credit Classes at CU and FRCC below.
- BVSD Online & Summer School - options to earn high school credit online and during the summer.
- Credit classes at CU and FRCC - earn high school AND college credit at CU and/or FRCC
- Academic Planning Guide describes the different academic programs offered at Fairview, as well as procedures to be followed in planning your academic curriculum.
Course Placement Guides describe the differences between College Preparatory, Advanced/Honors, AP, or Pre-IB (PIB) class levels by subject.
Language Arts Science Social Studies Math World Languages