Updating Your Application Status
This page summarizes instructions for using Naviance/Family Connection to update your college application status. This will allow you to use Naviance later to check the Counseling Office status of various college application materials.
- To open a window to the Naviance portal, click on the Naviance Login box to the right. Follow the instructions below as you navigate through Naviance/Family Connection.
- Click the Colleges tab.
- Click Colleges I'm Applying To
- For each college you decided NOT to apply to, click the box to the left of the college name, and click Delete Application at the bottom of the list.
- For each college to which you DID apply, under My App. click have you applied? and update information as follows:
- Click I have submitted my application
- Update the App Type (Regular Decision, Early Decision, etc.)
- Update the Format you used (Paper or Online)
- When you are done, scroll to the bottom of the list and click Update Applications.