Fairview High School > Get a Job

Fairview High School

Get a Job

Federal Work-Study

Federal Work-Study provides part-time employment to students receiving federally funded financial aid. This is a great way to help pay for your education if you qualify, and many of the jobs are on campus.
  • Apply for Federal Work-Study early since schools that participate have a first come, first-served program. Do it early!
  • Students must file a their FAFSA as part of the application process for assistance.
  • Check with the college’s financial aid office to find out if the school participates in the program.
  • Undergraduate students are paid at least the federal minimum wage.
  • The amount you earn can’t exceed your total Federal Work-Study award.

Other Employment Opportunities

You can go to your institution's student employment office to inquire about other employment opportunities. These jobs do not require that you file the FAFSA.