Work Study and Other Jobs
Federal Work-Study - Work on Campus!
Federal Work-Study provides part-time employment to students receiving federally funded financial aid. This is a great way to help pay for your education if you qualify.
- Apply for Federal Work-Study early since schools that participate have a first come, first-served program. Do it early!
- Start the process by filing your FAFSA. Students must file a their FAFSA as part of the application process for work study.
- Work Study is awarded on a needs basis, determined by your FAFSA.
- The amount you earn can’t exceed your total Federal Work-Study award.
- Check with the college’s financial aid office to find out if the school participates in a work study program.
- Undergraduate students are paid at least the federal minimum wage.