! Supply Lists
Parents: Please note that there is no supply list at the high school level. Each individual teacher will provide a supply list for their class during the first week of school.
! BVSD Login Changes
BVSD IT has decided to change the usernames of all students which will be effective on August 8th at 10:00am. This change will affect computer logins, BVSD emails, and Infinite Campus logins. Passwords will not be affected and emails sent to old BVSD emails will be received September 30th or December 31st for students in 11th and 12th grades.
Usernames will now become fmlastname## (with an @bvsd.org for emails) in which
• f is the first letter of your first name
• m is the first letter of your middle name
• lastname is up to 16 letters of your last name
• ## is two digits which will be 01 for the majority of students. For duplicate names, the digits will be 02, 03, etc.
• Students with a middle name can have up to 20 characters in their name, while students without a middle name can have up to 19.
• John Quincy Adams would be jqadams01
• John Adams (no middle name) would be jadams01
• John Muchlongerlastname (no middle name) would be jmuchlongerlastna01
• Another John Muchlongerlastname (no middle name) would be jmuchlongerlastna02
! Senior College App Night, College Visits and MORE!
Important! Seniors should attend College Application Night at FHS! See info here.
College representatives begin visiting Fairview during the first week of September and continue throughout the year. The biggest concentration of visits are during the week of September 26-30. Many college fairs take place in the metro area this fall. For info on these important events and topics, see the Fairview Counseling Webpage here!
! Registration 2016-17
What is registration? Registration is the formal process of agreeing to District and School policies and providing necessary information to Fairview for emergency and communication uses. It is not the same as the enrollment or course selection process and is mandatory for all students who attend Fairview.
All students must register for the 2016-17 school year.
! Enrollment for New Families
Welcome to BVSD! Please click here for more information about enrolling for the 2016-17 school year.
! FHS Weekly Reminders
The Fairview Student Council is implementing a new system to remind students about upcoming events here at Fairview through text message notifications. This is a great way to stay connected with the school and receive helpful reminders regarding athletic events, choir concerts, musicals, informal dances etc. To sign up for the notifications, pull out your phone and text @fhsweekly to 81010 and then follow the directions from there. Don’t miss out on attending exciting weekly events with your friends again!!