Fairview High School FPO
Fairview Parent Organization (FPO) is a non-profit group dedicated to supporting our students, school administrators, faculty and staff. Our focus includes:
- Raising funds for use in the classrooms, staff development, and growing our community
- Coordinating volunteer activities and events during the year for the school;
- Providing a forum for parent education and communication.
- Serving as a parent-based liaison between our school and the BVSD district.
The FPO is run by parents who volunteer their time and experience. Current members of the FPO are:
|Team Member||Primary Role|
|Phil Bender||BVSD Liaison|
|Kelly Fano||VP Communications (FairViews Newsletter)|
|Monika King||Freshman Link Leader|
|Martha Limber||VP Finance/Treasurer|
|Jill Lintukorpi||Executive VP & Events VP|
|Penny Tompkins||VP Fundraising|
We are actively seeking parent volunteers to support our activities and the school’s mission. Benefits of volunteering include:
- Giving back/contributing to the school community;
- Getting to know fellow parents in a fun and rewarding environment;
- Helping first-hand to build an inclusive and well-rounded community.
If you are interested in (occasionally) rolling up your sleeves and getting involved, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!