Student 1 Initiative Pilot with Boulder Public Library
Our school is participating in the Student 1 Pilot a partnership with BPL to provide students with access to research databases. Beginning May 6-22, 2019 your student(s) will be able to access BPL’s online research databases with their student ID.
Any questions, please contact me through email or phone, Maura Rhodes 720-561-3243 [email protected]
The Fairview High School Library plays a unique and important role in the education of students. The Fairview Library is a dynamic center for teaching and learning and provides an environment to stimulate intellectual growth through:
• Developing consistent and purposeful research methods
• Providing up-to-date technology for efficient research
• Arranging for a wide variety of culturally and intellectually
diverse materials and activities
• Encouraging life-long learning and pleasurable reading
Library's Mission: FHS Library strives to be a welcoming, friendly and joyful space where individuals can create, share and connect.
- We believe all individuals should feel welcomed.
- We believe learning is social.
- We believe in everyone’s potential to learn.
Library Policies Books are checked out for 6 weeks, with an option for another 6 week renewal. Lost books will be charged replacement costs.
STUDENTS/PARENTS HAVING ISSUES WITH THEIR BVSD PASSWORD
To re-set: https://pm.bvsd.org/pm/ IT Help Desk #720-561-4357