Student 1 Initiative Pilot with Boulder Public Library
Our school is participating in the Student 1 Pilot a partnership with BPL to provide students with access to research databases. Beginning May 1, 2019 your student(s) will be automatically enrolled in this initiative and be able to access BPL’s online research databases with their student ID. If you do not want your student(s) to participate in the Student 1 Pilot, please complete and submit the opt-out form no later than 4PM April 26, 2019.
Any questions, please contact me through email or phone, Maura Rhodes 720-561-3243 [email protected]
The Fairview High School Library plays a unique and important role in the education of students. The Fairview Library is a dynamic center for teaching and learning and provides an environment to stimulate intellectual growth through:
• Developing consistent and purposeful research methods
• Providing up-to-date technology for efficient research
• Arranging for a wide variety of culturally and intellectually
diverse materials and activities
• Encouraging life-long learning and pleasurable reading
Library's Mission: FHS Library strives to be a welcoming, friendly and joyful space where individuals can create, share and connect.
- We believe all individuals should feel welcomed.
- We believe learning is social.
- We believe in everyone’s potential to learn.
Library Policies Books are checked out for 6 weeks, with an option for another 6 week renewal. Lost books will be charged replacement costs.
STUDENTS/PARENTS HAVING ISSUES WITH THEIR BVSD PASSWORD
To re-set: https://pm.bvsd.org/pm/ IT Help Desk #720-561-4357