IB World History
Students who enroll in this class must be independent learners capable of using an advanced text, and their academic skills should be above grade level. This is a fast-paced course focusing on political, social, economic, military, ideological, and cultural concepts in world history during the 20th century. The intent of this course is to prepare juniors for the academic and intellectual rigors of senior level IB History of the Americas, as well as for the IB SL World History exam, which will serve as the capstone assessment. In class, the focus will be on writing and historical analysis, utilizing a variety of measures including an IB Internal Assessment research paper.
Events of the Week
- Assignment - Read "Nazi Historiography" reader
- Assignment - Read "Historiography of Nazi Germany"
- Assignment - Read Overy, "Two Dictators"
- Assignment - Debatten vorbereiten
- Assignment - Read CEW, c2s1, pgs 74-78