Thomas Oviatt World Languages, Science Departments
- 01Office RM 656
- 02Biology RM 420
- 03Biology RM 420
- 04Office RM 656 /Freshman Seminar RM 823
- 05Biology RM 420
- 06Office RM 656
- 07Spanish 5 AP/IB RM 659
- 08Spanish 5 AP/IB RM 659
- Year 9 at FHS
*Grew up in small town Iowa
- All about sports, especially wrestling
- Worked on family farm and for family construction business
- Family: Beautiful wife (Kate) and lovely daughter (Dahlia, 7) and wildman son Theo (7 months)
- Music, Anything outdoors / Yoga / Meditation / Spiritual Studies / Exercise & Health / Gardening and Sustainable living / Reading and Movies / Science!!!!
- Logan-Magnolia Sr. High (2000)
- B.A. Spanish @ UNL (2004)
- M.ED Regis University (2009)
- In progress for Biology Degree
- Over 2.5 years of immersion experience
- 2 studies abroad: Mexico / Spain
- Personal travels to Bolivia, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, Belize, Sweden *2014-2015 Year living abroad in Ecuador.
Overall, so grateful, fortunate, and happy to be here at FHS. ROCK ON KNIGHTS!