AP Language and Composition
AP Language and Composition is a course intended to help juniors and seniors learn how to read more carefully and write more convincingly. We will be studying different forms of rhetoric and working on writing argumentative and persuasive essays.
This class doesn't have any messages yet.
Events of the Week
- No School, Martin Luther King Day!
- Assignment - Paragraphs 1 and 2 due: Definition and Compare/Contrast
- Pof D: Process Analysis and Cause/Effect
- Peer Edit Cause/Effect paper
- Collateral Readings
- Assignment - P of D: Process Analysis and Cause/Effect paper
- Socratic Seminar over Core and Collateral REadings, plus the framing argument
- Assignment - Prepare for Timed Writing
- Handouts: Witch hunts and How to Write a TW
- Prep for Timed Writing on Monday