Ward Robertson Language Arts Department
- 01Advanced Placement Literature and Composition
- 02Plan (sem I)/Theory of Knowledge (sem II)
- 03Theory of Knowledge
- 05Advanced Placement Literature and Composition
- 06Advanced Placement Literature and Composition
- 08Theory of Knowledge (sem I)/Plan (sem II)
I have been married for 19 years and have a lovely daughter who is eighteen years-old and is a freshman at University of Colorado-Denver. My hobbies are reading, creative writing (especially poetry), swimming, yoga, camping, watching sports (especially college basketball and NFL games), fantasy football, and spending time with my family. I earned my college degrees at the University of Washington (BA) and Eastern Washington University (MFA). This is my fourth year teaching at Fairview, but I've been a high school teacher for 18 years across Washington, Minnesota, and Colorado. I have achieved many successes as an educator, and I'm committed to using all of the knowledge and skills I've gathered to create a rewarding learning experience for each and every one of my students!